Tourism And Economic Development In Nepal Author:Manoj Kumar Agarwal
This book has been prepared keeping in mind rapid changes taking place in the land-looked economy of nepal seated in the lap of Great Himalaya where tourism is expected to contribute in a big way.
- Analyzes economic impact of tourism growth on various aspects of the Nepalese economy.
- Explores the role of tourism on globalization on this backward economy.
- Attempts to incorporate important studies undertaken in this contest.
- Incorporates opinions of leading experts on tourism promotion and economic development exclusively for this book
- Thoroughly reviews contours of changes in tourism policy.
- Well documented in terms of source of tourism information, institutions and chronological highlights, etc.
In view of the above, this piece of worked would be of immense use to policy makers, planner, researchers, parishioners and also to students for whom sufficient materials have been added.
Publication: Number of Pages: 354+ ISBN: 81-7211-173-8
Price [US $]: 27.17
Inclusive of airmail charges [Worldwide]
Read what Others say about this Book :
1. ramesh gurung, balaju
need to study
Posted on:2011-08-03 07:04:57
2. ramesh gurung, balaju
nedd to study more